April 20, 2012

New start.....

Here's to a new start with this blog (again)......to keep it going on a regular basis! I have not posted since November and so much has happened since. I am now 31 weeks pregnant waiting patiently for our little girl and feeling as large as I did with the boys. We are hoping she is more petite but healthy is all we can ask for. The boys are getting so big themselves and are beyond excited for their baby sister. Grant talks about her all day long, kisses my belly and says he is going to share his bed with her. Gaven is very excited as well and I know he is going to be a HUGE help. He is very excited to be home next year with me and baby. Between both of them and Gar I may have to fight to hold her! :) We are getting ready to create some projects/gifts for baby so I will be back with a whole post on that, but until then here are just some recent photos. Happy Spring everyone! :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket We miss her SO much but she is coming home for the summer very soon! (insert happy dance and ecstatic children!) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby girl 28 weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment