November 13, 2011

Amazing Soul.....(Anna)

I've been meaning to blog for sometime now about Ms. Anna after she went to college but I could not stop crying enough each time I tried......to see my keyboard. There are times in life when certain people leave that you realize just how amazing they really are. Not that I didn't know how amazing she already was, but part of our family left when she moved and it really hit me. I knew it was coming but nothing can compare you for the reality of certain things sometimes. Anna has been a HUGE part of our lives and an amazing mentor and babysitter for years. She has come into our house, made herself comfy, and been an amazing example for our kids. She brought smiles and laughter, and teaching's, peace, and simple things. Walks, the woods, the beach, baking, and so much more. In all the years she has been here I'm not sure she has had the TV on for 1 second. It's all about the kids. It's all about them, and being an amazing mentor and individual. She has an amazing soul and we miss her tons!! We did visit her a few weeks back and we all cried after we drove away and continued our journey back home. She will be home in a couple weeks, and she will for the first time walk back through our door since she has been gone, and again do amazing things! I'm sure of it. Certain people come in your life for a reason but I know Ms. Anna was placed for MANY reasons and I am forever grateful for that. Someone asked me recently if I have replaced her or found a new babysitter and I stopped and thought......No. I haven't, and I'm pretty sure I can't and won't. Not that their are not many great babysitter's out there, but I will never be able to "replace" Anna. There's only one Anna and I will hold on to her for as long as I can, and as long as she will have us.....and all of our crazyness! This post is to an amazing, beautiful, wonderful spirit and soul who we dearly adore and love much! :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment