August 2, 2011

Miss them.....

My kids that is....



I love my job but I do miss my kids :( I miss last summer. Sleeping in, taking our time, hitting the beach, and just more time with them without rushing.

Each week, and each month I realize how fast they are growing up and how much I want to freeze them and keep them small. They are not going for that but in the meantime I'm holding on, squeezing in as much as I can when I'm home, and watching them become amazing individuals!! :)

Grant's my clown.......he is very social, always needs someone to play with, and gets along with everyone. I thought he would always be shy but he has really opened up and has such an amazing spirit! His love of animals and homeless people melt my heart.

Gaven is my thinker! He is smart, content with many things including hanging with mom but also gets along with anyone. He is a helper! He loves to help and has an amazing heart. I tell him he is going to make an amazing husband someday and he turns red and walks away. (Don't talk about girls yet!) Gaven also has a big heart for the homeless.

This quality they both have of helping,caring, and wanting to give spare change to those who have nothing I highly encourage. I hope they will always take it with them. They are not scared or do they judge those who have nothing or look different. I appreciate them so much for that. I have not always done things perfect or right as a mother, but a huge part of my heart I have shared with them, and they have taken it and ran. I hope they continue to run, help, care, and be more amazing each day!

Here's a little of what we have been up to....






No comments:

Post a Comment