June 14, 2012

Almost ready.....

12 hours or so to go.....and still packing! As much as the last couple weeks have gone fast, I do feel like I've been pregnant for 12 months. Maybe it's because I look 5 months pregnant at 9 weeks? Or maybe because I look and feel like I'm as large as someone with twins?! Either way....I've made it. As big as I get I am blessed to have healthy pregnancies and don't mean to complain, but this body is done and we are ready to meet this little girl! I have so many emotions but mainly I'm tired right now. I did not sleep well last night which is a bummer because tonight I'm sure won't be much different. I'm excited, worried, nervous, scared and overall just SO curious to see what she looks like and who she is. The boys are beyond excited and can't wait to meet her and I know both of them well be such great big brothers. Grant is going to think she can play right away just like Gaven did with Grant and Gaven is going to be the more silent protective one that wants to hold her all the time. This is a whole new world for both of them. I am excited for them and for our family. I feel beyond blessed by family and friends for the support, care, giving, and love for all of us and this new addition. I thank you all again who read this for all of your kindness and support. I am blessed! We are blessed! I love you all! Here are some pics of the boys and some extra's before we start a whole new world of photos including our baby girl. Next post I will be back with baby birth story. Until then.....Happy Summer! Hugs and blessings.....:) Photobucket 2012EndofSpringdanceamyetc039 Photobucket 2012EndofSpringdanceamyetc349-Copy Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment