March 2, 2011

ufda.......

That about sums it up! The last 2 or 3 or 4 weeks = busy, busy and more busy!

I got off a little early from work tonight and thought "whew"....... I don't have to go back till Friday :) AND we have no place to be in the morning. So I begged my kids to pleeeeease sleep in and NO fighting tomorrow on our day off of nothing (except the 12 loads of laundry so we can start wearing socks again). Yes I know....who am I kidding? A mom can hope right!?

On another note, where did February go? D
id I miss it? I believe I will forever remember it as a BLUR!

And then on to the busy month of March because I believe 1/2 of the people in this world were born this month. Gaven, Gar, my dad, my brother, neices, cousins, friends, etc. etc.
I am holding on to the first 11 days and not letting go because it is NOT possible that I will have a 9 year old!! It can't be! And of course he won't stop growing so I'll look even more midgit like as I start shrinking in my aging years, and he continues to grow like a weed. His feet are currently bigger than mine. He steals my sweatshirts and I can no longer carry him for fear of a broken back. I di
d recently try by the way. I really wanted to carry him one more time inside because he actually fell asleep in the car. I gave up quickly and had to pry his eyeballs open. I miss the days of carrying/lugging and holding him like I used to.

So tonight I realize as busy as life is, and crazy as my schedule is, I need to somehow find time to slow down before each month is a blur and life passes me by. How am I going to do that? NO CLUE! Yep no plan, no idea, but somehow I'm going to make it happen.


I'm going to sign off and turn my attention to Sarge who keeps looking at me wondering where he fits in this crazy life. He's SO easy and SO good. He just wants me to scratch his ears and throw his ball. He truly is the best dog for this family. The best dog with my kids, and truly my best 4 legged friend :) And no matter how much he may wait and watch us fly through life so quickly h
e always stays the same. Loyal, forgiving, and happy. You can learn a lot from a dog.........












No comments:

Post a Comment