January 5, 2011

Quiet Times

Sometimes the boys take a break and put themselves at the table with drawing or writing. This was one of those days that they sat there forever...... quietly and without one picking on the other.

It's times like this when I notice that Grant is completely within the lines and I have never told him or asked him. He's 4. Not a requirement or even a thought in my head at this point. But it's these moments that make me slow down, stop what I'm doing, and actually realize the details my kids are doing. Life gets so busy that sometimes the quiet times they create are often busy times of running around quickly getting something done. And now instead I have memories of happy kids and a wonderful note from a big brother to his little brother (pic below).






And Sarge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment